Thursday, September 23, 2010

Exciting Giftage!

My housemate is awesome for many reasons.  Tonight she was especially awesome, though, and gave me an early birthday present:






















Yes, she made a customized apron for me on Zazzle.com!  No, I am not actually a chef, just a home cook and foodie, but I appreciate her approval of my abilities (today she decided I was her cooking guru).  And as for the "Shmerfty," well that's a word another friend of mine coined back in college.  It is a versatile word that can be used in place of a noun, adjective, or verb.  It's supercalafragilisticexpialodocious 2.0!  The question is, what does "shmerfty" mean in this context?  Here are some possibilities.

Laura: The Not-Really-a-Chef Chef!
Laura: The Overzealous Chef!
Laura: The Wannabe Chef!
Laura: The Tries-Anything-Once Chef!

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment