Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I suppose an explanation is in order.

If you are the sort of person who has been checking in here in the hopes of a new post, I must seem very disappointing.  (Does anyone really check in here?  If so, please let me know, and I'll give you a hug.)  It's been months since my last post, and my best excuse is this: The USB cable I had been using to connect my digital camera to my computer had to be given back to its rightful owner.  It took me until a couple of weeks ago to realize that I had a cable of my own hiding in my desk drawer.  Where was it all those months ago is what I'd like to know!  In any case, I'm back, and just in time, too.  According to the Christmas Countdown Clock to your right, there are ONLY 107 days left until Christmas!!! 

And, of course, there's a lot of fun to be had in between.  Here in western Massachusetts, the nighttime air has been getting crisp.  Due to unusually warm temperatures during the spring and summer, all the crops are coming in early.  That means apple picking is just about here.  I think apple picking is my official start of fall.  So what if Macs are already on the trees a week or two before summer is officially over?  I'm ready for piles of apples and pie-making, damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment